Create your investment opportunities
Tailored solutions to your needs and
in-depth advisory for high-net-worth investors
As an OCBC Premier Private Client, you can enjoy privileges offered to both private banking and retail banking clients.
Become a Premier Private Client today
Enjoy up to 5.08% p.a. for 4 months on the first RM500,000* in your Premier Booster Account when you make a minimum deposit of RM3 million and qualify for Wealth Bonus.
*The Effective Interest/Profit Rate for 4 months is 5.08% p.a. on the first RM500,000, if you maintain a balance of RM3,000,000 and qualify for Wealth Bonus for the first RM500,000. Promo ends 30 June 2023. Protected by PIDM up to RM250,000 for each depositor. Terms and conditions apply.
Experience first-class banking privileges at OCBC Premier Centres
Look forward to seamless accessibility at over 76 Premier Centres across Southeast Asia where you can hold private meetings or simply relax, unwind and catch up on the latest news while being served refreshments.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions governing both OCBC Premier Banking and Premier Private Client
OCBC Premier Banking and OCBC Premier Private Client Terms and Conditions (EN)
OCBC Premier Banking and OCBC Premier Private Client Terms and Conditions (BM)
Phone and Electronic Mail Instruction Services Terms and Conditions (EN)
Phone and Electronic Mail Instruction Services Terms and Conditions (BM)
How to qualify as a High Net Worth Individual (HNWI)
- The value of your net personal assets must exceed RM3 million (or its equivalent in foreign currency); or
- Your gross income in the last 12 months must be no less than RM300,000 (or its equivalent in foreign currency); or
- Your gross income jointly with your spouse in the last 12 months must be no less than RM400,000 (or its equivalent in foreign currency)
This deposit is protected by PIDM up to RM250,000 for each depositor. Learn more
- Deposit protectection is automatic.
- PIDM protects depositors holding deposits with banks.
- There is no charge to depositors for deposit insurance protection.
- Should a bank fail, PIDM will promptly reimburse depositors over their deposits.
For more information, refer to PIDM's DIS Brochures that are available at our counters or go to the website at www.pidm.gov.my.
Create your investment opportunity with OCBC Premier Private Client
or visit us at an OCBC Premier Centre.