Take your wealth further
Enjoy an exclusive welcome promotion when you join OCBC Premier Private Client
Open an OCBC Premier Booster Account/-i and make your first deposit today.
Promotion is valid from 15 March 2023 until 30 June 2023.
- Promotional base interest
/ profit rate for 4 months
- Wealth Bonus
for 4 months
Protected by PIDM up to RM250,000 for each depositor
Effective interest/profit rate are as per below:
- Balance of RM3 million and qualify for Wealth Bonus on the first RM500,000 of your balance, the Effective Interest/Profit rate for 4 months for RM500,000 is 5.08% per year.
Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions governing both OCBC Premier Banking and Premier Private Client
OCBC Premier Banking and OCBC Premier Private Client Terms and Conditions (EN)
OCBC Premier Banking and OCBC Premier Private Client Terms and Conditions (BM)
Phone and Electronic Mail Instruction Services Terms and Conditions (EN)
Phone and Electronic Mail Instruction Services Terms and Conditions (BM)
Premier Deal Promotion
Premier Deal Promotion:
- Premier Deal Promotion is for the Premier Booster Account/-i and is valid for new clients of OCBC Premier Private Client.
- For balances below RM200,000, a base rate of 0.10% per year will be given.
- Wealth Bonus is accorded on the first RM50,000, RM200,000 or RM500,000 of your average daily balance for 4 months subject to the qualifying purchase of selected Wealth products. For more information on the non-promotional rate for the Premier Booster Account/-i please click here.
How to qualify as a High Net Worth Individual (HNWI)?
- The value of your net personal assets must exceed RM3 million (or its equivalent in foreign currency); or
- Your gross income in the last 12 months must be no less than RM300,000 (or its equivalent in foreign currency); or
- Your gross income jointly with your spouse in the last 12 months must be no less than RM400,000 (or its equivalent in foreign currency)
This deposit is protected by PIDM up to RM250,000 for each depositor. Learn more
- Deposit protection is automatic.
- PIDM protects depositors holding deposits with banks.
- There is no charge to depositors for deposit insurance protection.
- Should a bank fail, PIDM will promptly reimburse depositors over their deposits.
For more information, refer to PIDM's DIS Brochures that are available at our counters or go to the website at www.pidm.gov.my.
Create your investment opportunity with OCBC Premier Private Client
or visit us at an OCBC Premier Centre.