At a branch:
- You will be given a phone code (either 12 or 7 digits) and a telephone PIN mailer.
You can then start to access phone banking by calling 1300 88 5000 or 03-8317 5000 when calling from overseas.
You may change your Telephone PIN after calling 1300 88 5000 or 03-8317 5000 with your Phone Banking Telephone PIN and Phone code.
1. After language selection, press 1
2. Enter phone code followed by Telephone PIN
3. Press 1 - Banking account
4. Press 5 - Change your Telephone PIN
5. Key in new 6-digit PIN
You can request for a new telephone PIN at a branch.
Quick access to:
- Balance enquiry (Savings, Current)
- Funds transfer and bill payment (fund transfer into own account / loan / financing payment / credit card, iQ card or power credit payment / bills payment / MEPS IBG)
- Cheque services (cheque status enquiry / stop cheque / cheque book request)
- Statement request
- Telephone PIN change
Credit card, iQ card or Power Credit
- Current balances, statement balances and recent account activities
- Credit Card, iQ card or Power credit statement request
- Credit card or iQ card activation
- Card application status
- Telephone PIN creation (credit card)
- Foreign exchange rate
- Foreign currency deposit rate
- OCBC base lending rate
- Ringgit Malaysia deposit rate
- OCBC Al-Amin profit rate
iQ members' services (self-service menu / speak to iQ service executive)
- Report loss of card
- Direct queries to iQ service executives
- Local and overseas transactions