The International Masters in Public Policy Scholarship, established in 2005, is specially tailored for bright and talented individuals from Malaysia, China and Indonesia who will be pursuing their Masters in Public Policy at the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy within the National University of Singapore, the leading institute on public policy in the region.
Who are we looking for?
- Students pursuing a Master’s degree in the Public Policy Programme
- Citizens of Malaysia, Indonesia and China
What’s in it for you?
- The Scholarship will cover your tuition fees, health insurance, examination and all other approved fees.
- A monthly living allowance of $1,350.
- One-time settling-in allowance of $500.
- One-time book allowance of $500.
- Shared housing.
- Air passage from your home country to Singapore upon award of scholarship and from Singapore back home upon successful completion of the degree.
- The scholarship is tenable for the minimum period leading to the degree, subject to outstanding academic performance.
- Internship opportunities to provide you with the opportunity to gain first-hand experience working with us.
- No bond is required. OCBC Group may offer you employment opportunities, based on merit.
- You must not hold any other scholarship, fellowship or award without prior approval of the School and the Bank.
Applications will be processed through the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy. Please visit http://www.spp.nus.edu.sg/home.aspx for more information on the application process and schedule.