1. You may direct your enquiries or complaint/dispute regarding the services by:-
(a) approaching the Bank's branch staff; or
(b) calling the Bank's Contact Centre at Tel : +603 83175000 or
(c) e-mailing the bank using the “Contact Us” option found in the website; or
(d) writing to the Bank
Kindly provide the Bank with details of your specific complaint/dispute and any supporting documents to help expedite the investigation.
2. You shall not, at any time and under any circumstances whatsoever:-
(a) disclose any access/security codes to the Bank or any officer of the Bank or any other party; and
(b) use e-mail to send communications where it involves any sensitive and confidential information pertaining to your accounts and any transaction.
3. The complaint/dispute will be processed or responded to within 2 weeks of the Bank's receipt of your complaint/dispute. If we require more time to investigate the complaint/dispute, we will inform you of the additional time required to do so.
4. If you are dissatisfied with the Bank's response, you may appeal to:-
Service Transformation Department,
OCBC Bank (Malaysia) Berhad,
Level 2, Menara OCBC,
18 Jalan Tun Perak,
50050 Kuala Lumpur
5. If you are still dissatisfied with the response, you may approach the Financial Mediation Bureau at :
Financial Mediation Bureau
Level 25 Dataran Kewangan Darul Takaful
No. 4, Jalan Sultan Sulaiman
50000 Kuala Lumpur.