Terms & Conditions apply
Rates & Forms
Find Us

General enquiries

1300 88 7000

(within Malaysia)

(603) 8317 5200

(outside Malaysia)

Your inward and outward calls with OCBC may be recorded. For details, please refer to our Data Protection Policy

Bank on the go with the OCBC Malaysia Business Mobile Banking App

Get an overview of your business accounts and transactional activities in real time. Anytime, anywhere for mobile phone with internet connectivity. Download the app now!

Find out more


Supplementary Notice on Foreign Administration Rules – Measures to Promote the Development of Malaysian Financial Market

The Supplementary Notice on Foreign Administration Rules issued by Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) took effect on 5 December 2016. Under this Supplementary Notice, a resident exporter who receives foreign currency proceeds from the export of goods from 5 December 2016 onwards is allowed to retain only up to 25% of the export proceeds in foreign currency; the remaining 75% must be converted into Ringgit (“Ringgit Proceeds”). Click Here for more details.

Velocity@ocbc Training:

Effective 01 November 2016, our Velocity Classroom Training will be upgraded to WebEx. Click Here to learn more about our WebEx training.

Starting a new business?

The MYR Business Current Account helps you get started with low initial deposit and cheaper transaction rates.

Loans for your everyday business needs

Choose from a variety of loans to enhance working capital and expand your business.